The Board of COMLAS appointed a restricted work group consisting of professionals working in business, academic and free-lance fields. The group has jointly worked through periodic meetings; in these framework, members reported proposals resulting from experience gained in referenced institutions. Considering the special nature and purpose of the discipline, practices of forensic activities, conducted both in the context of health organizations and in the judiciary, have been taken into account. Practices at risk of inappropriateness were selected after extensive discussion and consultation as well as following the suggestions of the “Doing more does not mean doing better” project manager, finally, the work group chose its top five recommendations which were then approved by the National Executive Board.
- The new website dedicated to Gianfranco Domenighetti
- The recommendations of Italian Medical Students’ Association APS (SISM) have been developed
- How Choosing Wisely international list on the COVID-19 pandemic was developed
- De-implementing wisely: developing the evidence base to reduce low-value care
- COVID-19: the recommendations of Choosing Wisely
The campaign DOING MORE DOES NOT MEAN DOING BETTER – CHOOSING WISELY ITALY is promoted by Italy’s Slow Medicine